If you’re in the market for a new floor, you might be feeling a little overwhelmed – with so many different types of flooring to select from, how do you know which one is best for your lifestyle and home? Vinyl plank flooring has quickly become a popular choice among homeowners for a variety of reasons, including the following:
1. It is waterproof. Waterproof vinyl planks can be utilized in any space, but they are especially well suited to kitchens, baths, and basements. Pioneer Concepts worry-free vinyl plank solutions protect your flooring from moisture, from accidental spills to pet messes.
2. Visuals that are realistic. One of the most appealing aspects of vinyl plank flooring is the variety of looks it may have. Vinyl planks’ patterns, colors, and textures are highly genuine, giving your floors the look and feel of the real thing.
3. Simple to clean and maintain. Vinyl plank flooring, like any other type of flooring, requires regular cleaning. This is especially true if it is used in a heavy traffic area; yet, they are simple to clean and maintain. To keep your vinyl planks looking new, clean them quickly with a broom, vacuum, or microfiber sweeper. A moist mop and mild cleaner are sufficient for thorough cleaning. As an added advantage, no waxing is necessary! Furthermore, vinyl plank flooring has a protective wear layer that helps it to retain its brilliance for many years.
4. Extremely long-lasting. Vinyl plank flooring installation is designed to be used. It is not readily scratched, indented, or stained, making it suitable for children and pets. Because of the durability of vinyl planks, you can place them almost anywhere in your home.
5. A lot of variation. Your flooring selections are nearly unlimited, ranging from wood to marble, stone, ornamental tile, and concrete. You will not only be able to quickly select a floor you like that fits in with your preferred home décor style, but you may have difficulty choosing just one favorite!
When you need your LVP installed, give a call at (864) 535-1051.